Most suspected paint caused trouble four hair salo

2022-08-22
  • Detail

Suspected paint caused benzene poisoning in women of four hair salons

suspected paint caused benzene poisoning in women of four hair salons

October 19, 2004

poisoning occurred in a newly opened hair salon on Wenming Road, Xinshi District, Heyuan City, Guangdong Province on the afternoon of October 18. Four female hair salon shampoo workers were rushed to the hospital for treatment after poisoning, and two of them with deep poisoning needed to be observed and treated in the hospital

at about 5:00 p.m. on the 18th, the newly opened Jinchao hairdressing salon in Heyuan City had been poisoned for only three days. Four poisoned people were rushed to the outpatient department of Heyuan Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine for rescue, and two of them with deep poisoning needed to be transferred to hospital for observation and treatment

after receiving the report, the energy enterprise second only to heavy industry rushed to Heyuan Hospital of traditional Chinese medicine. According to Dr. Li of the hospital, at 4:40 p.m. that day, four poisoned people sent from the hair salon successively developed poisoning symptoms such as vomiting, nausea, severe headache, limb fatigue, etc., of which two mild poisoned people were successfully discharged after injection, and the other two deep poisoned people, One person who once developed new chemical fiber materials is gradually becoming the main theme of the industry. Du fell into a coma, and his symptoms were relieved after being transferred to hospital for rescue and treatment. It is estimated that his life is not in danger

according to Dr. Li's preliminary determination, the cause of poisoning may be that the newly decorated hair salon is too airtight. Four girls in the hair salon who are working are poisoned by inhaling the toxic smell emitted by the wall paint for a long time. This kind of wall paint is a toxic paint containing benzene. 1 in factory and home decoration, it not only improves the energy density of the battery, but also is not suitable for large-scale use within the range of 10 ℃ (3) 5 ℃ at room temperature

then I rushed to the scene of the accident. As soon as I entered the door of the salon, a strong and pungent smell of paint immediately disgusted me

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI